miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2006

9. ¿Cómo es tu vida? Only Us

It wasn't in the words that kept sticking in their throats / It wasn't with the angels in their quilted coats / These battered wings still kick up dust / Seduced by the noise and the bright things that glisten / I knew all the time I should shut up and listen / And I'm finding my way home from the great escape / The further on I go, oh the less I know / I can find only us breathing / Only us sleeping / Only us dreaming / Only us / I hear you calling me / Yes I hear you calling me / Home from the great escape / Yes I can read you loud and clear / The further on I go, oh the less I know / Friend or foe, there's only us / I'm coming home again, home again / And I hear you calling me home again / I am coming home again

No hay comentarios.: